We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour companies

Tour companies

I am planning on visiting Singapore and Malaysia with my 14yo, duration 2 weeks excluding flights to and from home country. I plan on spending one week in Singapore, I have a friend there, so I am not too worried about Singapore. But I am wondering if there are tour companies that organize multi day tours from Singapore to Malaysia. Looking to do KL, Penang, Cameron, with optional Langwaki; but open to other options as well. I found organized tours from KL, but hoping I can find one from Singapore. Any Suggestions?

2 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
235 reviews
1. Re: Tour companies

The best is the tour run by the local. If Singapore company will mange the tour to Penang, Cameron and Langkawi, the price will be very expensive.

Normally I take the tour after arriving those area. Travelling between those are also easy to take flight or bus or train.

Edited: 14 August 2018, 05:53
2. Re: Tour companies

Thanks NicolasZaw. Can you give me an idea of your preferred tour companies in these areas.

Reply to: Tour companies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted