We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore Zoo - Park Hopper?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
93 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Singapore Zoo - Park Hopper?

I was looking at the Park Hopper tickets on the Singapore Zoo website but was keen to get more information on how it works.

It looks like if you book online you have to select a "Park Hopper" date and also a "Night Safari" date, does that mean you have to lock yourself in for dates to visit the zoo before you go? Or can you just go any time within the 7 day window (but only once per park).

Is the Park Hopper option only available online or can you walk up to the ticketing windows at Singapore Zoo and buy the 4 park admission ticket at the counter for the same/similar price as online?

Can it all be seen in 2 days or is it best to split over 3 to avoid rushing? I was thinking Singapore Zoo and Night Safari on day 1, and then River Safari and Bird Park on day 2?

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
14,229 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore Zoo - Park Hopper?

Only the Night Safari day needs to be fixed. Yes you can buy it at any of the ticket counters ( there is sample dicount for buying online). You will need 2 days minimum., 3 days better. Typically the Zoo and River Safari can be done on the same day if your quick or don’t plan on seeing all the shows. Or the River Safari and Night Safari on the same day.

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10,569 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore Zoo - Park Hopper?

Its brst solit over three days. The Zoo and Night Safari on one day is a high risk of a poor experience in the Night Safati. The best layout so far as I am concerned is Zoo one, day, Bird Park on another and River and Night Safaris on one another.

You have to fix the Night Safari date and entry time

Kent
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore Zoo - Park Hopper?

You have not stated how many days you are in Singapore for but we always buy on the door and tend to do the Zoo on 1 day, the Bird park on another and the River Safari and Night Safari together on a 3rd day. Personally I don't see the point of rushing around after all its a holiday not a marathon lol

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
93 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Singapore Zoo - Park Hopper?

Thanks all. Am in Singapore for 7 days and its not my first visit so have plenty of time. Sounds like its best to do it over the 3 days then.

Edited: 14 August 2018, 10:32
Reply to: Singapore Zoo - Park Hopper?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted