We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels

Level Contributor
19 posts
Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels

Hi everyone!

I am planning to apply for my singapore tourist visa through akbar travels Chennai. Anyone can share their prior experience with them ?

6 replies to this topic
Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
27,332 posts
123 reviews
1. Re: Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels

Might be a good idea to also ask on the Chennai forum if anyone has used that local Travel Agent. Many of us on this forum are from Singapore, Australia, Europe, Britain etc so would not have used a Travel Agent there.

Edited: 07 May 2018, 06:47
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13,383 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels

Unfortunately, very few Indian nationals leave feedback on TA about the agents they use, unless they have a problem (eg Thomas Cook). I guess no news is good news. You can also consider TT Services.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels

It's better to ask the chennai forum. However I found some reviews in a website: https:/…akbar-travels-l66714.html

Also, here is the list of all the authorised Singapore visa agents in Chennai: https:/…20Agents_180418.pdf

Level Contributor
19 posts
4. Re: Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels

Thanks all for the suggestions!

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
120 reviews
5. Re: Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels

The most important: do not apply through Thomas Cook. They are inconsistent with visa matter and we have many complain posts about their poor service.

1 post
6. Re: Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels

Hi

I suggest you go ahead with the akbar travels when it comes to the Singapore Visa. Their service is delightful. Customer satisfaction is their prior function. According to me, customer satisfaction is completion of my Visa particulars INTIME (by the promised date) with a generous smile on their faces. If this is what you want along with ur VISA please go visit akbar travels.

But in the case of Thomas Cool and Cox & kins there's a different meaning for Customer satisfaction. They think offering a softdrink to the Visa applicants and later apologizing for their inability to hand them the visa by the promised date.

Finally this is not just a review. This is a personal experience of my kins. Every word i mean it. I hope you are smart enough to understand the meaning of "Customer satisfaction" and its both versions.

Reply to: Tourist Visa through Akbar Travels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted