We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheena's

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southern California
2 posts
Save Topic
Sheena's

Hi, can anyone tell me about a place called Sheena's? I will be in boracay on May 26, 07 staying at SeaWind but, family will be staying at sheena's.? how far is this from SeaWind? Can anyone tell me about the accomodations as other family members want to know...Thanks sooooo much for any help.

Chicago
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheena's

Its a budget hotel at station 2. stayed there already before its ok, has all the basic amenities.

boracay
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheena's

It is a budget hotel, have not seen the rooms so I cant really say I know a lot about it, you can have a look a a site called www.boracayinfo.net, there is a lot of info there about hotels and distances etc. This time of year you should be able to get some really great deals so a little research might pay off.

Enjoy your trip

Southern California
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheena's

thanks for you help/advice and wishes...looking forward to our visit!

4. Re: Sheena's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 12:17