We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bohol Beach Club

Vancouver, Wn.
Level Contributor
427 posts
4 reviews
Bohol Beach Club

I have read all the reviews for BBC and inspite of mix review on food served their pictures of the beach make this a must for my next visit.

My question is whether to have breakfast included in the package. With Aisarooms.com to have the buffet brackfast included the cost is $12 usd per person.

This seems extremely excessive for the Philippines.

anthony talisic
2 posts
1. Re: Bohol Beach Club

My family visited there in July and you are better off paying for the meal when you eat. It is much cheaper. It may be too late for my reply. Sorry...

Vancouver, Wn.
Level Contributor
427 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Bohol Beach Club

Almost forgot about this post. Thanks for the reply. I like having the breakfast included in the roomrate but had pretty much come to the same conclusion that in this case the $12/person seemed kind of high and it might be better to pay for each meal at the time.

3. Re: Bohol Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Bohol Island