We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
12 posts
63 reviews
Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

I plan to go to PG in Sept and will be via Manila. I found the company called Si-Kat which offer travel service from Manila Citystate Tower Hotel to PG. Php 700 for one way including bus + ferry.

Anyone use this before? Is it any good? If not, any other company to recommend?

canberra
Level Contributor
328 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

Yes they are fine. Done the trip a couple of years ago. You can do it yourself on public transport but if not used to Philippines then this mob are fine.

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
2. Re: Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

Used this service many times very good and reliable Mike barrigton

3. Re: Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 July 2013, 12:05
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,599 posts
2,278 reviews
4. Re: Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

Uffizi930 there are many bus services available from Manila to get to Batangas. I actually used a private transfer from Manila to Batangas and used Montenegro Lines to get from Batangas to PG.

I returned on one of the many Bancas that depart from PG. Montenegro was by far the most comfortable and roomy journey. Many taxis and buses awaiting when you arrive at Batangas from PG. Taxis are asking 2500 Php whilst buses are a fraction of the cost.

Tommo

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,739 posts
163 reviews
5. Re: Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

this service is pretty good, go for it...

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
20,320 posts
254 reviews
6. Re: Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

They are the most reliable company that I know offering transfer from Manila to PG.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,735 posts
345 reviews
7. Re: Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

Considering Manila to Batangas bus fare is P160 and the average price of Batangas to Puerto Gelera is P250, total fare will be P410 or round up P500.

So if you are staying in Malate, paying P200 for convenience may be worth it.

If you do it on your own, you may still need to take a taxi to the bus terminal, most probably in Pasay.

8. Re: Anyone triedSi-Kat services from Manila to Puerto Galera?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera