We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Solana Suites vs Lan Sei

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
66 posts
5 reviews
La Solana Suites vs Lan Sei

I need some advice between the two hotel which one is better coz they have the same rate. Im planning to go with teenagers 3 nos (4 yrs old to 13 yrs old girls) and my grandaughter can I go for nightlife in white beach and leave the teens in the hotel? I dont like to travel with the motor bancas because Im scared that the teens and kiddos will be scared with big waves and specially me who doesnt know how to swim. please recommend any roro shipping.

Thanks very much for any inputs!!

Edited: 04 September 2012, 06:23
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,740 posts
163 reviews
1. Re: La Solana Suites vs Lan Sei

they are both off the beach and seem overall equally rated, but the reviews of La Solana Suites and Resort are suspicious, Mosley one review wonders and all from Philippines. For that reason, I wold go with Lan Sei.

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
66 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: La Solana Suites vs Lan Sei

Thanks @ leftovertoo do you know which one is nearest in the white beach?

3. Re: La Solana Suites vs Lan Sei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Galera