We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver with a big van

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Driver with a big van

We are heading to Bali for the first time in 11 days, we are looking for a driver for day trips and airport transfers. There are many recommendations for drivers in Bali but we are a family of 6, we have a set of 1.5 year old twins who require car seats and we will have a nanny to help with both sets of twins. I have now emailed 2 drivers who can fit the 6 of us plus the nanny and the driver (8 in all) however they are advising it will be very tight with the 2 car seats and that we really need a big van. Can anyone recommend a driver with a big van. Thank you.

Level Contributor
27 posts
1. Re: Driver with a big van

Hi have a recommendation from someone else for a driver. We haven't used him as yet as we aren't travelling to Bali until October (can't wait). There are 6 of us (adults) travelling so we also need a large vehicle. The driver I have lined up is Dana ( Dana@takeiteasytours.com) . You could try him.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
2. Re: Driver with a big van

Thank you Karen M - I have emailed Dana and was quoted $215 AUD for 8 hour trip to Ubud in a 10 seater van or $60 AUD with Gede private bali driver if we squash into 8 seater. There seems a big price difference for more room do these prices sound right or is Dana just expensive?

3. Re: Driver with a big van

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2017, 06:17