We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia

australia
Level Contributor
449 posts
3 reviews
Air Asia

Hi, We are flying Air Asia Melb - Denpasar in a few weeks. My concern is that I have been sent an 'itinerary' however not an e ticket, as other airlines do, I contacted the help chat and they simply resent the itinerary with no other explanation. I'm assuming then this will suffice when checking in??

Thanks in advance.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Air Asia

Duplicate post

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
2. Re: Air Asia

When you show your passports at the checkin they'll print off your departure and return tickets

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
551 posts
200 reviews
3. Re: Air Asia

Yes that is all you need. Have flown with them many times just taking the itinerary. Dont forget to take it when leaving Bali either as airport staff check your itinerary before entering the airport.

australia
Level Contributor
449 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Air Asia

That's great thanks guys.

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta Region
Level Contributor
12,420 posts
129 reviews
5. Re: Air Asia

Print out your boarding pass several days before your flight... just follow the instructions and you will be set.. you can also change several options if you do this online before you do the online check-in.

6. Re: Air Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2015, 06:16