We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport

liverpool
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
airport

hi I have read that when you land I willhave to pay $25 on arrival each in cash and when I go home I have to pay 150,000 rp each in cash is this right

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport

Hi Irelach that is correct $25USD each for Visa on Arrival when you land, and 150,000 rupiah each for Departure Tax

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,304 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport

Hi irelach - it's the *equivalent* of $25USD you need to pay. You can pay this in USD, GBP or any other major currency - the staff will simply do a conversion and any change given will be in rupiah. You can pay this via card, but do ensure your lender is aware of your travel plans so your card isn't blocked when you try to use it.

3. Re: airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 05:17