We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nusa Lembongan 2/3 days for anniversary.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
28 reviews
Nusa Lembongan 2/3 days for anniversary.

Hi All,

I have previously stayed on Lembongan in a budget surf location with a family group.

This trip is just 4 besties having a kid free holiday. It will be our 20th wedding anniversary while we are there and would like 2 or 3 nights on Lembongan to celebrate. I have looked at The point, which is definitely on the short list. and also at Indiana Kenanga( which isn't really me I don't think). Also looked at a driftwood villa at sandy bay, which looks fab, but a bit worried about the location?? maybe a bit remote??

Was initially thinking at mushroom bay, so we could walk to dinner options, but am so confused by the choices.

If anyone can help narrow it down, I really would appreciate it.

Thanx in advance, Blue

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Nusa Lembongan 2/3 days for anniversary.

the island isn't that big..pick a place that suits and enjoy ..would go there again.

Perth, Australia
9 posts
2. Re: Nusa Lembongan 2/3 days for anniversary.

Being a 20th wedding anniversary, splash out and stay at the Batu Karang. you won't regret it.

It's on your right as you arrive on the boat. Top place with views to match. Plenty of places to eat and drink

nearby as well

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
339 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Nusa Lembongan 2/3 days for anniversary.

Thanx all. Batu Karang looks amazing .. I think it is next door to where I stayed last time?? Playgrounds. Such a big decision, hehehe.

Edited: 23 August 2013, 00:02
4. Re: Nusa Lembongan 2/3 days for anniversary.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 06:20