We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October in Bali.

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
October in Bali.

Hello.

Me and my friend are going to Bali in October. I have been about 5 times before but always go to Kuta and Ubud. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where else we can go. Will be there 2 weeks maximum. 20yr olds. Like beach shopping and cultural. Thank you.

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,709 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: October in Bali.

How about Sanur?

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: October in Bali.

Semniyak is less busy that kuta but still has good bars ect for fun good shopping and less touristy!

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,591 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: October in Bali.

I would say Seminyak for shopping, but what do you mean by cultural?

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
22,965 posts
70 reviews
4. Re: October in Bali.

A nice morning in Ubud HNB....I think ella should visit Ubud for the culture and Seminyak for the shopping.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
41 reviews
5. Re: October in Bali.

I would say spend some time in seminyak and then maybe a few days on nusa lembongan! You have all the good bars, eating and shopping in seminyak and a completely different pace and nice beaches on lembongan!

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
119 posts
69 reviews
6. Re: October in Bali.

For a 20yo i think sanur is too boring for you. If you have 2 weeks you can consider Nusa Lembongan or Gili Trawangan, both accessible by speedboat. For cultural Ubud should be enough.

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,847 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: October in Bali.

I would also suggest Seminyak and Nusa Lembongan or Amed.

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: October in Bali.

Great, thank you all for your information. i would definitely look up the places you have reccomended. Also any nice beaches? I don't really like kuta beach and that is the only one i have been to.

Thank you :)

9. Re: October in Bali.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 05:20