We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bali weather gone wild

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
16 reviews
bali weather gone wild

Hi guys

need urgent advice. I understand the weather in bali now is bad. Its still raining with strong winds. Is this true? Pls help!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: bali weather gone wild

We are in Bali right now and the weather is great. It rained for about 5 mins twice yesterday but that was great - it cooled us down a bit. Definitely not wild! Don't believe the forecasts.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,605 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: bali weather gone wild

I'm currently here. It's been a lovely day, tiny bit of wind to take the edge off, and a bit of cloud. No rain so far although it rained last night around 8pm for a short while. Great excuse to sit in a bar with an icy Bintang.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: bali weather gone wild

Thx for all your replies. I am getting married next week in bali and have been hearing various stories regarding the wweather

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
22,994 posts
70 reviews
4. Re: bali weather gone wild

We enjoying these days of cloud, sunshine, sprinkles/showers and Baliness...with lots of kite flying, because it's the season.

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
119 posts
69 reviews
5. Re: bali weather gone wild

It was raining like crazy these past 2 weeks in Kuta. Only in the morning though. Next week should be fine since it's just an anomaly.

6. Re: bali weather gone wild

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 07:18