We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

We were lucky to get some good flights in Jetstar sale during the week but have been looking at everyone's recommendations for family accommodation and can't believe how much is already booked for next March !! I hear of people booking just before they go & getting great deals, is it possible they release more rooms closer to date? Not sure I want to risk it travelling with kids....

Would like to stay in Seminyak/Legian for first 5 days of trip, have 2A & 3 & 5yo, some kind of apt/adjoining rooms...

* Semara Resort - Exec Suite: looks like closed when we go

* The Lokha - Family room: booked

* The Breezes - adjoining rooms (looks great btw): booked

* Jayakarta apts 2bdrm: already booked

Any other suggestions.....

Thanks Jen

Gosford, Australia
Level Contributor
525 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

Lucky you :-)

Have you looked at any of the following

Kumala pantai, Bali sinar, puri raja, grand kumala, melasti hotel, Bali courtyard, melasti apartments (behind the coffee shop), niksoma

Happy travels !!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
771 posts
50 reviews
2. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

The breezes website always shows booked, maybe try emailing them....

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

Are they really booked out or is it just a case of too far in advance and the room rates are not actually advertised yet. I know that this is often the case. Contact the hotels direct. I have done this in the past and they notified me as soon as the rate was out and bookings open.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
173 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

I'm at the Breezes in March but only using one room. ;)

Hope you find something great!

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

Have a look at Febri's they have rooms that sleep 5 1queen and 3 singles.

Gosford, Australia
Level Contributor
403 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

What about Jayakarta one bedroom. They are big enough for you and your kids. I have done a one bedder with puketoki.. They are hard to get into but try others that are privately owned or the ones owned by the hotel. I have a 15 yr & 13 yr old and they had a flip out and a roller away. Happy days !

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
461 posts
1 review
7. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

Hi , we just got back on Tuesday. We stay at the Melasti beach resort , Legian. and have the past few years , due to its location, great price , and huge rooms / family , cottage suites are 2 room , so kids have there own area.

Its an older property , but we luv it , lots families . We had a ball on our trip , we stayed there 15 nites

The website travel online.com give instant quotes , but I didn't actually book with them. Cheers

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
93 posts
22 reviews
8. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

Try Ticbali.net as they have a lot of the private Jayakarta apartments on the books. The office is virually across the road from the hotel. They have other places and villas as well, just depends on what you are after.

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
119 posts
69 reviews
9. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

It's too early to book and perhaps they also still do not know how much their rate will be for next year. Try booking at the end of this year.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
10. Re: Can't believe how much accomm booked already for next March!

Thanks everyone for your help / advice, I will look into these other places and inquire with the hotels directly if they are already booked.

Thanks,

Jen