We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

Hey everyone

We are in Kuta central and are looking to check out any recommended pubs.

Pls tell us why you like it and the full name so we can look it up.

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

My favouriite place is Sky garden..its classified as a night club but there is a bar / lounge area downstairs that serves really good meals and cold beer...and if your up for it you can head to the roof top for a drink and some good views..have fun

Adelaide
Level Contributor
850 posts
1 review
2. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

Sky garden is good but becomes packed very quickly just down from sky garden is surfers bar they have good live bands sheesha and cheap drinks if your looking for a casual bar piggies bar in poppies also has live bands but is very relaxed if your looking for night life clubs engine room is great plays good music Billy's bar in garlic lane one of my favourites they have good live bands awesome staff that make for a Great day night, awesome food gee I sound like a bit of a alco don't I ?

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
119 posts
69 reviews
3. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

Sky Garden is no doubt the best and the safest. If you like a beach club you can head to OCEAN 27 inside the discovery shopping mall (Opposite Waterbom Park)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

I really like OCEANS 27 as well..Cant say I have seen the down stairs area at Sky garden packed quickly..I am there every night of the week over Christmas and NYE..twice running..

sydney
Level Contributor
66 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

Beware of Sky Garden,,,they have many scams,,I had to pay $50 last time just to leave the place.I know many Balinese locals they stay well away from this place,beware!!

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
6. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

Sky Garden is a disaster waiting to happen IMO. You would'nt get me in there ... once was enough. 10 mins and I was outta there. Too many levels and too many rooms, narrow stairs, crowded. Need I say more.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
850 posts
1 review
7. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

I must admit my experience with sky garden wasn't all that plesent starting at the door! Security guard wanted to check my bag to the point he had his hands in my bag pulling stuff out I know bag searches need to be done but common curtosey of asking me to empty my bag wouldn't have gone astray

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
8. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

Have many but the one closest to my hotel is the best

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
18 reviews
9. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

Skygarden is the leading club in Bali..while all others are closing skygarden remains open everyday of the week..and its for a reason..its good fun..Its not for the faint hearted ,especially in the wee hours of the morning..This year will be my 3 rd consecutive NYE and Christmas eve..very well oganised and great evening..I may be wrong but I am under the impression the owners are from AU as well..never had a problem..and I work in the security industry..

10. Re: Your Favourite Pub in Kuta and why?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 06:21