We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Firefly room -La Lucciola

Aust
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Firefly room -La Lucciola

Hi

A group of us are going to Bali next year to celebrate a significant birthday. Can anyone give me some info on the firefly room at La Lucciola. Does the room have a balcony where we could have sunset drinks before dinner?

There will be about 16 adults and 8 kids and we are staying in Seminyak, near potato head. I ideally want to have the dinner somewhere that is in walking distance and has a private area for just our group.

I can't seem to find a website for La Lucciola so am assuming I will have to ring them to arrange this.

Any info would be appreciated.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
22,849 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Firefly room -La Lucciola

There's reference to the firefly room in this bali blog;

http://blog.baliwww.com/bar-restaurant/447

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,881 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Firefly room -La Lucciola

The room is beautiful overlooking the beach,yes it does have a balcony.

Contact details are +62 361 730 838

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Firefly room -La Lucciola

Ilab, over to you.........

Aust
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Firefly room -La Lucciola

Thanks everyone.

Can anyone give me a rough idea on prices of food and drinks (cocktails and bintangs).

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
22,849 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Firefly room -La Lucciola

Some of the information in this previous thread may be of help;

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k…

and this one;

chompchomp.com.au/2012/…

Edited: 01 November 2012, 00:44
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Firefly room -La Lucciola

Hi

La Lucciola does not have a website. You do have to contact them directly re booking the Firefly room.

Cheers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,125 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Firefly room -La Lucciola

Bumping this old post as I would like some information from anyone who has had a large group booking at La Lucciola. Like the OP we are a group of 17 adults and have been told we can't be accommodated in the downstairs area due to table size (fair enough). However, for the Firefly room upstairs, I have been asked to complete booking forms, sign a agreement, choose a set menu and provide my credit card details. This is not what we want at all. I have emailed the restaurant but just want others feedback please.

8. Re: Firefly room -La Lucciola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 05:17