We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halal eating place and hotel served halal food in Bali.

Ampang, Malaysia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Halal eating place and hotel served halal food in Bali.

Hi All,

I' ll be in Bali on this coming October. Please give me some suggestions on where do I can have halal eating places and also hotel that served halal food in Bali? Thank you.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
23,259 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Halal eating place and hotel served halal food in Bali.

These ae a couple I have found and may be of some help;

baligardenhotel.com/special_malaysia_holiday…

and

http://www.balieats.com/guide.cfm

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,939 posts
116 reviews
2. Re: Halal eating place and hotel served halal food in Bali.

From Mic

Plengkung

Jln Raya Kuta No.90

Javanese cuisine.

Reasonable price.

Restaurant setting - not warung.

Can get very busy.

Clientele mainly Indonesian, Japanese, Korean.

Some westerners - usually mixed couples.

Have eaten here many many times.

Another one in Raya Kuta (not eaten here)

Rumah Makan Wong Solo

Jl. Raya Kuta No. 87 Telp. 0361-7435459

http://www.wongsolo.com

and Warung Malang on Jalan Patimura, with a few other good Halal warungs in that street.

Warung Sundra on Jalan Kediri 2 Tuban

There are many padang food places scattered around Bali......one is just before Matahari hotel in Benesari/ lebek lane coming from melasti st.

A few on Jalan legian up legian end.

Most of the little cheap warungs everywhere serve halal food.

I also think Warung Melati in Jalan 66 sells Halal food.

And of course all the seafood places in Jimbaren (Lias, Menega, Myoman cafe etc).

I also read there are a few places up top floor of discovery mall shopping centre in Tuban.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
23,896 posts
2,412 reviews
3. Re: Halal eating place and hotel served halal food in Bali.

Have a look at this link which lists some places.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g294226-c143806/Bal…

Ampang, Malaysia
Level Contributor
28 posts
4. Re: Halal eating place and hotel served halal food in Bali.

Hey,

Thanks for such informative suggestions.

I'll be traveling with my mate on this October we love to explore the beauty of Bali.I want to know more about Bali what are activities that i can do there? Is it easy to travel from one place to another place in Bali?

For every area in Bali, what makes each of the area is special. For example Kuta for the beach. How about other area in Bali?

This is my first time to Bali and i'm so excited to know more about Bali. :)

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
23,259 posts
70 reviews
5. Re: Halal eating place and hotel served halal food in Bali.

Me again.....Have a look under the 'Top Questions about Bali' link on the top right of this page. There's lots of useful information about best beaches, changing money, day trips and things to do. All will be of help to you in your planning.

As for Kuta being a good beach to go to, well sort of...if you want to experience the hustle and bustle of a very busy area of Bali, then Kuta is the beach. It is also a beach that has strong ocean rips on occasions and also surf. if you are strong swsimmer, then it's fine, otherwise I think you should look to going to somewhere like Sanur. It has a much better swimmers' beach, that is protected by an outer reef, which stops it from getting rough.

Yes, it is easy to travel from one area to another and if you also look under the same link, you will find a list of recommended drivers who you can email and arrange day trips with. You could also do the same thing with drivers who you will find on the streets wherever you end up staying. Just make sure that all is clear and understood with the drivers, ie the cost for the day/half day, the vehicle you will be travelling in and where you want to go.

Hope this helps a little more.

6. Re: Halal eating place and hotel served halal food in Bali.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 06:25