We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Day in Hongkong

Manila, Philippines
13 posts
Last Day in Hongkong

Hi!

Today will be my last day stay in hongkong, I've been in Ngong ping, disneyland, The peak, avenue of stars, mongkok night market and hongkong park. is there any place that i should not be missed out? I'm thinking to go in causeway bay today.

I don't want to try the ocean park since i'm with my mother, she definitely won't try rides there.

Thanks!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
29,056 posts
6,619 reviews
1. Re: Last Day in Hongkong

You might want to spend some time in Sha Tin. Here is a trip list that includes two nice temple visits, a nice city park, one of the best museums in Hong Kong and a good shopping mall.

A Day in Sha Tin

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i24058-A_Day_in…

Have a nice last day in Hong Kong

Manila, Philippines
13 posts
2. Re: Last Day in Hongkong

thank you for this. is the man fat size safe to visit? i read an article here from a tourist that there are ( fake monks? ) down stairs.

Thanks a lot

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
7,463 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: Last Day in Hongkong

Just ignore the fake monks and you will have no problems.

How about Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Garden?

Manila, Philippines
13 posts
4. Re: Last Day in Hongkong

thank you so much for your help!

5. Re: Last Day in Hongkong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:19