We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies Market? Only for Ladies??

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
462 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Ladies Market? Only for Ladies??

Just wondering if the Ladies Market was only for ladies selling lady things? I am a man and do not want to buy lady things! Can i go and buy man things at the Ladies Market?

Thanks

Brett

Planet Venus
Level Contributor
2,783 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladies Market? Only for Ladies??

awww i think a pair of leopard print leggings would go well with you...

;)

no ladies market has other manly stuff too

do a search on this forum to see reports from travellers.

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladies Market? Only for Ladies??

Don't worry, ignore a literal interpretation of the name and just think of markets. There's plenty of things for everyone, regardless of whether you're male or female! You might also like to check out "Sneaker/Sportswear Street" (Fa Yuen Street) on top as well, if that's of any interest.

Have an AMAZING time in HK! :)

Melbourne
Level Contributor
564 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ladies Market? Only for Ladies??

You'll find plenty of men's t-shirts, shoes and pants at the Ladies Market - deceptive name!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,108 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ladies Market? Only for Ladies??

Sometimes I think there are more GUYS there than ladies! Surrounding the ladies' markets are alot of things a guy might be interested such as athletic clothes, running shoes street, Electronics shops, CDs, DVDs, Car accessories, books...etc.

Ladies' market sells all kinds of things.... you will be amazed how many things and people are in Mongkok ! Have fun!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ladies Market? Only for Ladies??

evryone in this thread has pretty much told you that there is heaps of manly stuff there.

I was there about a year ago and going back again in two weeks and i have to say that the ladies market is one of my favourite places. they have all kinds of cool stuff like T-shirts, watches toys and heaps of cool nick-nack stuff just for us blokes.

I also bought what i thought was a great pair of Calvin Klein undies but when i got home they actually said Galvin Klavin

6. Re: Ladies Market? Only for Ladies??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2010, 05:36