We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worth shopping in Citygate?

Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
Worth shopping in Citygate?

Do you like shopping in Citygate? Can you get cheap stuffs there?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
53,727 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Worth shopping in Citygate?

If you are coming during the sales season, then the regular shops in-town should have similar prices with better selection. Overall, Citygate has decent discounts but like other outlets, selection and sizes are very limited.

At Kingston St in Causeway Bay, LCX City Outlets now have some nice brands so it's worth a look.

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
351 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Worth shopping in Citygate?

Hi

I agree with sammyfloyd, My wife and I were there in August and although some bargains were to be had some difficulty with choice and size were experienced.

I'm affraid for us it was; been there, done that but didn't get the tee shirt.

Vince.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
760 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Worth shopping in Citygate?

Hi Sammyfloyd,

Do you remember the brands available in LCX Outlet?

Thanks!

4. Re: Worth shopping in Citygate?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 06:21