We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UT v. OU game this weekend?

Austin Texas
3 posts
Save Topic
UT v. OU game this weekend?

In HK for business - anyone know of a place (ideally in Central) to watch the Texas/OU game this Saturday - starts at midnight HK time, broadcast on ABC back in States

thanks

Wellington
Level Contributor
6,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: UT v. OU game this weekend?

Depending on your hotel, you might be able to watch it in your room. Most hotels have some sort of cable TV with a number of sports channels. I've seen bullfighting, so your game (American football?) shouldn't be a huge problem. There are also sports bars, but I've only ever seen soccer, league, or football. Mind you my experience is not horribly extensive, I've no idea who decides what you have to watch these places :-).

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: UT v. OU game this weekend?

That's funny, I live with a Sooners fan. I doubt College Football will be on TV anywhere so your best bet is to try and watch it online. I don't want to break any rules here so I'll simply advise you to google the matter and you'll find there are plenty of ways you can watch the game, albeit through the internet

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
53,627 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: UT v. OU game this weekend?

College football receives some coverage here but there is no guarantee the game you want to watch would be the game they show. The same problem applies to NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL.

Austin Texas
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: UT v. OU game this weekend?

thanks for the replies - should have identified it as American college football (the official state religion in Texas) - will check hotel and/or online

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: UT v. OU game this weekend?

You got the response I was hinting at in your other post.

Aside from that, Hook 'Em

6. Re: UT v. OU game this weekend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 06:20