We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

Malaysia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

Hello, Just to share with all travel lovers, my blog

For Hongkong

…blogspot.com/search/label/Hong%20Kong

For Macau

poemcloud.blogspot.com/search/label/Macau

I have been there last Oct'08 during the early autumn. It was a great experience. So for those who are planing the itinerary in Hongkong and Macau, I hope my blog can help all of you. Cheers! :)

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
868 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

great photos of the Chao Inn (in One Peking Road) unfortunately it closed down at the end of August :-(

Malaysia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

huh? It is sad to know that it is closed. But a shop that produce such excellent dim sum is closed. May i know why it is closed? ↲by the way, can you recommend any mice place for dim sum? We did like to mark it down so we can visit it next time.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
868 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

I have no idea why it closed. I tried to go there at the beginning of Sept, got all the way to the right floor (because it was still shown on the floor list next to the lifts), got off and lo-and-behold...gone!!. Gutted.

Anyway, for dim sum, I'm afraid I am not the best person to ask as I tend to stick to fairly local places in Tai Po, sorry.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
627 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

this is a side question. is it worth visiting malaysia? i had wanted to go to visit malaysia till i read in the internet about an incident in malaysia a few years ago. it was about a hotel who handed out breakfast tickets to chinese tourists with a pig's head stamped on the tickets.. the chinese tourist complaint about it and it was a big mess afterwards. there was also a bbc documentary here on tv about the racial policy against chinese there. so malayasia has not been on my radar screen on my recent trips to china and thailand.

sorry if this question offends you.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

Hello, about the question you asked me i am not sure about it. However, malaysia is a nice place to visit. Typically melaka is a cultural heritage. penang is a nice state as well. If you want to see sky scrapper then kuala lumpur will be your choice. I believe you could google about this. Tourist from china has increased In malaysia recently. So do not worry :)

Farnborough, United...
Level Contributor
434 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

I went to Penang 2 years ago , loved it there was no problem, they have large communities of Chinese, Indian, and Malay, and its their diversity which makes Penang so special. We stayed at the Rasa sayang , in Batu ferrengi

The beach isnt the best in the world,but the hotel grounds were lovely,one of the best holidays we have ever had

Regards Denise

27. Re: CloudLand-Share & experience: My 7days6nights in HK & Maca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 05:16