We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

Good evening!!

Planning on going to tussauds in the morning and then sneaker street after. Im staying at tsim shah tui, how can i go to tussauds by mtr,? And for sneaker street, after i arrive in mongkok station, where is yhe exit ?

7 replies to this topic
Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,265 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

Google Maps

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
22,843 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

Sneaker Street, exit D3 from Mongkok station.

Madame Tussauds is up on the Peak. Cross the Harbour to the HK side (MTR or Star Ferry), walk to the lower Peak Tram terminus, ride Peak Tram up to the Peak.

Mentioned in this post
Mongkok
Mongkok
3,008 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
MTR
MTR
19,739 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Star Ferry
Star Ferry
20,231 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Peak Tram
Peak Tram
8,125 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

Thanks sir! Btw can i still buy tickets directly to tussauds for today? Or i should have buought tickets days before? I mean, if we go to tassauds today can we still get in?

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
19,180 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

I don't think you need to worry about "tickets sold out" or unable to get in to Maddame Tussauds.

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

Relieved!! Thanks sir happyfeet!! I have a kid going with me sir and i dont want to disappointment him. Lastly sir, from central station to the peak tram terminus, is it walking distance? If not what to ride?

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
19,180 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

RE: from central station to the peak tram terminus, is it walking distance? If not what to ride?

It is a 10 to 15 minute (depending on your physical fitness) walk, slightly up hill. Fairly easy. It is about 0.5 mile or 600 meters or so. Too short for a ride. I would just walk it. Central Station Exit J2. Walk towards the tram tracks (you can see the iconic HSBC bank building with very unique architecture. Then cross the streets, walk along Garden Road uphill. It is really not far away.

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maddame tussauds and sneaker street

Copy sir!! Thanks very much!

Reply to: Maddame tussauds and sneaker street
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted