We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping in chongqing,

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
shopping in chongqing,

Hi

I am doing a 4 day downstream river cruise and fly into chongqing with enough time to do a couple of hours shopping on my way to the port.

Where would you suggest I go for a market style shop of jeans and handbags for personal use?

Chongqing Region...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping in chongqing,

It depends on what kind of price you want. GuanYingQiao is a good shopping place.

Chongqing, China
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping in chongqing,

there are several local centers in chongqing, you could go to jiefangbei (sound like Jay fun Bay) ,there are lots of shopping mall with luxious clothes and bags, or you wanna some cheap one, you could go to Cao tian men which is near Jay Fun Bay, all of the retails and wholesales shops there.

Chongqing, China
Level Contributor
91 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping in chongqing,

Not Cao Tian men,it is Chao tian men(朝天门) wholesale market for economical clothes,bags,shoes ect. Please note that Chaotianmen market will close at 4:00pm.

4. Re: shopping in chongqing,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2017, 05:16