We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better to stay in Chongqing North or in Yuzhong District?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Better to stay in Chongqing North or in Yuzhong District?

I'm going to be in Chongquing for just 2 days in May.

Planning on going to Laitan the first day as I love nature and off the beaten path towns and not sure about the second day (probably more nature),however, would like to be close to sites or best things to do in Chongquing. Is that possible there?

Not sure whether or not to stay at the Hilton Double Tree North or Hilton in Yuzhong District. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated, thank you!

Nijmegen, The...
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Better to stay in Chongqing North or in Yuzhong District?

Why not stay in Hechuan and also visit the diaoyu fortress? Or overnight in Laitan itself, as far as I understand that should be possible

Edited: 26 April 2016, 16:32
2. Re: Better to stay in Chongqing North or in Yuzhong District?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2017, 06:17