We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggested private tour in Chongqing and Sichuan area?

Paris, France
3 posts
Suggested private tour in Chongqing and Sichuan area?

Hi

I, my husband and my parents are going to visit Chongqing at the end of December. We are looking forwards to visit the natural beauties, temples, and ancient towns along Yangtze, also the stone grottoes, after this we would probably do a tour to Sichuan area, or go down the three gorge.

Any suggestions private tours we could take.

Cheers

Chongqing
Level Contributor
150 posts
21. Re: Suggested private tour in Chongqing and Sichuan area?

G`day mate,

It is very easy to take a taxi from station to down Jiefangbei for about RMB25 and there is a meter in front of the taxi.

Cheers!

Chongqing, China
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
22. Re: Suggested private tour in Chongqing and Sichuan area?

Thanks. We wish to meet you again in Chongqing, with your art works and amazing photographs. Cheers.

23. Re: Suggested private tour in Chongqing and Sichuan area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2017, 05:16