We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding 2013

9 posts
Save Topic
Wedding 2013

Hi, Iam booking to get married sept 2013 at the baobab beach resort hotel ad doing the 3 day safari Ndogo :-) have anyone done this sarari before??

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding 2013

safari ndogo??

Masai Mara National...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding 2013

Hi,

congratulations for taking that step to cross-over to the other side. Well combination of Beach and Bush is an amazing experience to anyone who has ever tried it. People do that all the time and it is very much enjoyable and relaxing. In Sept you will still be able to catch a glimpse of the Great Animal Migration at Kenya's Masai Mara. Internal Flight and car transfers is organized for you according to your itinerary.

By 'Safari Ndogo' did you mean one with not so many people?

Since its your wedding and honeymoon, I would suggest you book a luxurious Safari, thereby you will have utmost privacy, luxury and tender care especially as honeymooners:)

Edited: 14 May 2012, 08:12
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,533 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding 2013

"Ndogo Adventure Safari and Baobab Beach" is a package holiday offered by UK Travel company First Choice

firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/…

9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding 2013

The safari we pick is with thomson and its called the 'ndogo adventure' what this safari like ad is there any better ones?? We was only looking for a 3 day safari

9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding 2013

The safari we pick is with thomson and its called the 'ndogo adventure' what this safari like ad is there any better ones?? We was only looking for a 3 day safari

England
Level Contributor
62 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding 2013

I have travelled with thomsons three times to mombasa first time did the holiday there way as you have suggested and gone on there safari package. But after that i booked my safari with a local company Freddy Muthengi who quoted better prices for the same thing, you can then choose what, when and where you stay and if you want a vehicle to yourselves or with others. In addition when you are one safari you have to leave your room in the hotel which can be pain packing and unpacking. This might work out about the same price or slightly more but its about your choice. Baobab is wonderful have a great time.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,533 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding 2013

Thomson and First Choice are the same company (Tui) so the safari will be the one I posted the link to above. I'm not a safari expert so can't comment on how good it might be, but there certainly will be better ones, there will also be ones that are not as good. There will be safaris that cost less and there will be safaris that cost a huge amount more.

The range of safaris is almost infinite, there are lots of different parks and reserves, dozens of lodges in them, dozens of tour operators in Kenya and abroad, a huge range of options, private or group, drive or fly, luxury canvas camp or concrete hotel. Mainstream UK travel companies will sell standard safaris from their brochure, local operators will tailor make them to your exact specifications, upmarket UK travel companies will offer something in between but costing far more

9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding 2013

Thank you for your help. When we go back to the hotel is it safe to go outside the hotel walk around dani beach resort??

England
Level Contributor
62 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding 2013

The hotel is out of the way so from what i remember a taxi ride is needed to get to town, you will see the town when you transfer from airport, But certainly go down the beach and along a bit is a little market where i went during the day. I dont think walking out at night would be advisable.

9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding 2013

Thank u is there things to do around the hotel ad beach in the night??

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa