We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is anyone else flying tomorrow to the Voyager

Kent uk
Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Is anyone else flying tomorrow to the Voyager

We are flying with First Choice tomorrow and staying at the Voyager. Is anyone else going? if so meet you at the bar. We have booked a 3 day safari to the Masai, flying there on 2nd October, is anyone else going during their stay?

See you in Kenya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bristol
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Is anyone else flying tomorrow to the Voyager

we are flying tomorrow but staying at the baobab but will def see you in the bar!!!

wales
4 posts
2. Re: Is anyone else flying tomorrow to the Voyager

We are also flying tomorrow but with good old Monarch and staying 3 weeks at Travellers.

Have a good one.

All the best

Jason

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Is anyone else flying tomorrow to the Voyager

Only wish we were flying to Voyager tomorrow! We were there end July/beg August this year and loved it. We did safari in Tsavo East & West and have already booked for same weeks at Voyager next year planning on doing Masai Mara. I just keep on looking at my 500+ photos to keep me smiling!!!

Mandy

england
Level Contributor
949 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Is anyone else flying tomorrow to the Voyager

We are flying with first choice to the Voyager tomorrow, doing our safari on the 4th or 5th Oct, staying at the Serena Mara. Might see you... probably will see you... :)

5. Re: Is anyone else flying tomorrow to the Voyager

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations