We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Choice Tanzania Safari

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
14 reviews
First Choice Tanzania Safari

Has anyone done the 7 night Tanzania Safari with First Choice? Please let me know how you found it and any helpful info.

Thanks

wigan uk
Level Contributor
718 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: First Choice Tanzania Safari

Oh yes - it was wonderful - if you give me your email address I will send you the long trip report - we went last January - and we go again in March - FANTASTIC

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: First Choice Tanzania Safari

Hi Garry, have sent you private message as I don't want my email addy made public and I'd love to read your report.

We are going in April next year and really looking forward to it.

One question.... as we travel direct from arrival airport to safari, did most people take cabin luggage on safari or some kind of holdall checked into the hold together with their hotel suitcase?

Is there any point getting a holdall with wheels, or would they get in the way?

Thanks, Marion

3. Re: First Choice Tanzania Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations