We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a driver/guide from Mombasa to Tsavo

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Looking for a driver/guide from Mombasa to Tsavo

Hello everyone. My partner and I are considering a trip to Mombasa in December and we would like to go on a 4 day safari to either Tsavo East or Tsavo West. Could anyone please recommend an experienced and professional driver who's also a guide to accompany us on this short journey? We can arrange for accommodation ourselves but we need someone to pick us up from our Mombasa-based hotel and drive us back after the safari ends.

Thanks a lot!

5 replies to this topic
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Looking for a driver/guide from Mombasa to Tsavo

Its cheaper if you let the tour conpany book everything to avoid the hassle of getting accomodation.

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Looking for a driver/guide from Mombasa to Tsavo

Thank you, I already found accommodation, just looking for a driver and guide. DO you know anyone reliable please?

Helsingborg, Sweden
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Looking for a driver/guide from Mombasa to Tsavo

Most operators prefer to offer full packages including accommodation and transportation as opposed to what you want to do, might be hard to get just the driver-guide out there. If you are still stuck I would suggest you get in touch with www.mbugani.com and see if they can be of any help since I know they operate out of Nairobi.

Engare Nairobi...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
4. Re: Looking for a driver/guide from Mombasa to Tsavo

Hi, all can work, call or whatsupp +254724207698

Hereford
Level Contributor
99 posts
37 reviews
5. Re: Looking for a driver/guide from Mombasa to Tsavo

Try Julius at http://www.julius-safaris.com/