We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for ex bureau at Wilson airport??

Inverness-shire
Level Contributor
169 posts
14 reviews
for ex bureau at Wilson airport??

Hi, does anyone know if there's a forex bureau at or very near to wilson airport please, as our hotel can't exchange for us and we'll be out bush for next 2 weeks in small camps with no facilities to change money??

Nairobi, Nairobi...
Level Contributor
305 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: for ex bureau at Wilson airport??

There is one next to Wilson airport gate. It has very good rates (When you get to the entry security gate look over to your left.)

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
5,666 posts
46 reviews
2. Re: for ex bureau at Wilson airport??

Try the FX Bureau / Banks at T-Mall Shopping Centre, a few mins drive from Wilson

http://t-mall.co.ke/

Karibu

Mombasa, Kenya
Level Contributor
186 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: for ex bureau at Wilson airport??

as sayed above on the gate

Inverness-shire
Level Contributor
169 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: for ex bureau at Wilson airport??

Thank you all for your helpful replies! I couldn't log back into my computer after that . Didn't have time to go to the mall, though my from memory they give better rates, but the one right at Wilson airport was okay rates and a godsend as we otherwise would have been stuck without any money! :)

5. Re: for ex bureau at Wilson airport??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2018, 07:18