We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evisa

Alice Springs...
Level Contributor
48 posts
126 reviews
Evisa

Is anyone having a problem with the government evisa site. I am getting an error trying to upload photo (it says it is too big but it is not). My partner has tried and keeps getting an exception handler error and did not receive the verification email.

If this site will not work, what is best way to obtain visa

Berlin
Level Contributor
52 posts
1. Re: Evisa

Simple answer: VoA (Visa on Arrival)

Africa
Level Contributor
703 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Evisa

Visa on arrival. Only passport and the usd50 fee required. You will fill out a form there.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,631 posts
55 reviews
3. Re: Evisa

Better still download the form from here

http://www.immigration.go.ke/Resources.html

Print it, then complete it at your leisure, saves a scramble for pens and somewhere to write at the airport.

BTW you are not alone someone posted that they were having the same problem yesterday

Inverness-shire
Level Contributor
169 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Evisa

I heard that you can no longer get a visa at Nairobi airport, anyone know if this is true? Also, I wonder why the price for an evisa is $120 instead of the usual $50. We're going in October, so need to sort it soon if we can't get it at the airport.

Inverness-shire
Level Contributor
169 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Evisa

I heard that you can no longer get a visa at Nairobi airport, anyone know if this is true? Also, I wonder why the price for an evisa is $120 instead of the usual $50. We're going in October, so need to sort it soon if we can't get it at the airport.

Inverness-shire
Level Contributor
169 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Evisa

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
219 reviews
7. Re: Evisa

You can still get it at the airport on arrival. Not sure why they are charging US$120 online. It should be US$50 plus a small processing fee.

Brentwood,ca
Level Contributor
282 posts
31 reviews
8. Re: Evisa

I went to you link but what application do I use for USA one time visit for vacation?

Thanks

Brentwood,ca
Level Contributor
282 posts
31 reviews
9. Re: Evisa

when I first looked it was $51

Brentwood,ca
Level Contributor
282 posts
31 reviews
10. Re: Evisa