We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to relax?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where to relax?

I am planning a safari trip for about 8 days. So far the plan is to visit Amboseli for 2 days and Masai Mara for 3 days. I can't decide what to plan for the remaining time, will appreciate any advise on where to go for relaxation. I am thinking Mombasa but I heard beach boys can be an annoyance there, any beaches which provide more privacy?

Natural World Kenya Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Roberto Toba Safari Kenya - Day Tours
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to relax?

How about Kiwayu, Lamu or Malindi? They are stunningly beautiful and much quieter than Mombasa. Several airlines fly into Lamu and Malindi including Air Kenya, which has an afternoon flight serving both resorts.

2. Re: Where to relax?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 23:16