I was planning to go to Kenya in Feb with the family but it's coming in a bit above budget at the moment.
I definitely want to stay at either Turtle Bay or Voyager.
The thing is I'm 40 in August so if I waited until then, even though it's more expensive - I could swing the trip as my birthday present but I don't know what the weather will be like? The best time to travel seems to be our winter
I believe this is migration time too so would be good to go up to the Masai Mara? But is it likely to be a wash out with rain? Would i be best getting it as a present but postponing until Feb 2010 (seems like far too far away!)
Anyone know of any sites with good deals as if i can come in on budget, I'd rather go sooner than later