We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

M/s Ruby

Turenki, Finland
Level Contributor
316 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
M/s Ruby

Anyone got any type of feedback on the above mentioned boat?

We are due to arrive on 19 Nov, the original boat M/S Florence has been changed to Ruby, whether for refurbishment or not enough passengers, we don't know.

Any info would be appreciated.

Also intend to hire bicycles in Luxor for the second week, is there any such place where we can rent, (Thanks Kazi) lol

Jim

Bournemouth, Dorset
Level Contributor
223 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: M/s Ruby

Sailed on the sister ship MS Emerald. Good comfortable ship food well cooked and plenty of choice. Staff excellant and helpful.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,979 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: M/s Ruby

LOL ;-) The only place I saw any rental bikes were at the Movenpick hotel. Maybe too far !!!

This is a link from a post that I remember about the same subject last year......

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294205-i9426-k794…

Type in 'bikes' in the search box as there are quite a few posts about this with lots of info.

Karen

Turenki, Finland
Level Contributor
316 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: M/s Ruby

Thanks Kazi, knew I could rely on you to come up with something.

4. Re: M/s Ruby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 11:18