We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile Cruise to book from Local or International Agents......

London
Level Contributor
65 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Nile Cruise to book from Local or International Agents......

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good agent or website to book a nile cruise from?

All I can search is American and European agents and I believe they are a lot more expensive than the local ones? Is that possible?

Please advice

Thanks

epworth
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nile Cruise to book from Local or International Agents......

You could try Discover Egypt, they seem to have a good reputation, friends of ours booked with them and reccomended them to us.

Julie

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
2,667 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nile Cruise to book from Local or International Agents......

Jollys have a web site. Google it. But I think I would try, if you want a 7 day cruise to book it with a UK travel agent Thomson etc, as you will then be with English people in your gruop. I found being in a group while visiting the sites having a drink in the evening etc etc was half the fun, The group we where with made the holiday for me.

Phil

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nile Cruise to book from Local or International Agents......

By far and away the best cruise is on board the Oberoi Philae. It has its own dock on the nile, so your not clambouring through other ships to get on and off. You also arent birthed with another ship next to you. The food service and facilities are fantastic. They have on board egyptoligists who are your guides. You get split into groups of about 10 so its very personal.

Google Oberoi Philae or Maharba Tours.

Cheers

Howzat :-)

4. Re: Nile Cruise to book from Local or International Agents......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 06:21