We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxor - Balloon flight - Insurance

Scotland
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Luxor - Balloon flight - Insurance

Hi

Just wondering if you book a balloon flight while in Luxor do the companies all have insurance?

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxor - Balloon flight - Insurance

We asked and were told it was included in the price. fully intended to ask for more details, but forgot!

Scotland
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxor - Balloon flight - Insurance

Who did you go with and did it feel safe? Where did you book?

Thanks

Scottie

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
837 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxor - Balloon flight - Insurance

I booked my trip with Jolleys, they are located out side the Old WInter Palace. I didnt check if they had insurance? But I recommend them, good prices and nice staff.

London
Level Contributor
419 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxor - Balloon flight - Insurance

We took a flight with Sinbad. They have a desk in the lobby of the New Winter Palace. Insurance was part of the price and we had to sign an insurance form. You can also check your travel insurance. Some policies will cover and some have an extra premium for risky activities. A call to your company should clear up any queries. Our flight felt very safe. We were given instructions on how to position ourselves at landing and the pilot was very professional.

Plymouth England
Level Contributor
372 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luxor - Balloon flight - Insurance

I booked with Karnack Travel next to Jolleys as I wanted to book 3 trips and overall they were cheaper also flew with Sinddbad great flight and very proffessional. Paid £28 last week whatever you do don't miss it it is worth every penny. Friends of ours booked on the cruise and paid a "special price" of £145 for 2 people what a rip off. Don't use the reps to book anything.

6. Re: Luxor - Balloon flight - Insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Luxor