We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Cairo

Donegal
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Day trip to Cairo

hi

I am going to Sharm El sheikh on the 4 of May i what to go to Cairo for a day, i have looked up flights and it is €112 for me and my faince to flight to Cairo.

The flight times could be leave Sharm El sheikh at 07.50 or 9.35 come back leaving Cairo 20.30 or 21.30 or 23.30. It takes 1hr to get from one to the other.

What i would like to know would be which times would be the best to go for our day trip.

Is this a good price?

Do u know any tour group we could book to take us around the Pyramids, ie pick us up in the airport takes us around and then leave us back to the airport and what kind of money ar u talking about?

Sould we book this before we go?

Would this be the best way to do it or would it be better just to wait till we get there and book a package deal that has it all in one in the hotel, or in town. (we are staying in the Hilton hotel in Shark bay so 15min to airport)

Memphis Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Day Trips
Emo Tours Egypt
City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Other Outdoor Activities
Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Multi-day Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours, Day Trips
Ramasside Tours
Multi-day Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
merseyside
Level Contributor
7,950 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Day trip to Cairo

when I say "visit the Great Pyramid" I meant to go inside it , there is also an entrance fee for the Pyramid area.

12. Re: Day trip to Cairo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 01:18