We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you suggest a REPUTABLE travel agency in Cairo ?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Can you suggest a REPUTABLE travel agency in Cairo ?

Hi,

Can you suggest a travel agency (agencies) based in Cairo which you dealt with and used in the past?

We are planning to visit Egypt during thanksgiving holidays here in USA.

PLEASE, ONLY TRAVEL AGENCIES you dealt with and used for your Egypt vacations.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
mexico
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: Can you suggest a REPUTABLE travel agency in Cairo ?

Hi we are plannig to visit egypt in two weeks and found a travel agency by internet name memphis tour?

somebody know this agency? is trustable? or recomend anotherone?

NYC
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Can you suggest a REPUTABLE travel agency in Cairo ?

Hi there,

I used ABC club tours and i loved my trip. It was 9 days, with a 4 day jordan petra extension. The days were long, but honestly there is alot to see. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. He provided some extra tours (for a reasonable expense) on days where we were scheduled to be on our own. He really took care of everything, tipping, seriously everything, so that we could enjoy ourselves. Let em even add that one person on our tour had a bit of travellers sickness and he stopped off at the pharmacy and bought them medicine (at his expense).

Good luck, enjoy!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4,146 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Can you suggest a REPUTABLE travel agency in Cairo ?

Hello,

I am unable to recommend Memphis Tours, recently a member cancelled her holiday due to their poor handling of her hotel reservations (even though she had paid months in advance, and they offered her hotels which were not at all what she wanted.

Perhaps this was a one off incident ? but having known about it I cannot just leave it and not tell you.

I would prefer if you take a look at this list which has been created from TA member recommendations :

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294201-s1/Cairo:Egyp…

Continental, Future and Excellency are major local travel companies, and Real Life Egypt and Heart of Egypt are smaller operations, but nevertheless offering good services especially relative to day trips.

There is also another list of private tour guides, which may be of use to you if you want to book hotels with an agency (or direct yourselves) and then arrange guides in the cities you wish to visit :

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294201-c85398/Cairo:…

Hope this helps, also please look at the FAQ's in the sticky at the top of the forum page, this covers a lot of basic subjects.

Regards

Wendy

Mentioned in this post
Memphis Tours
Memphis Tours
5,792 Reviews
Cairo, Egypt
Egypt
Egypt
Africa