We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

ottawa canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
433 reviews
Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

Hi

I'm looking for recommendations for a tour company to tour Egypt for an appropriate 2 week trip. My wife and I are mature couple, well travelled but don't want deal with the hassles in Egypt. When would a good time to go in 2019. We are thinking late January.

28 replies to this topic
Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

We are going next week... have booked with Egypt Tailor made travel.

So far has been excellent to deal with... will let you know in a couple of weeks how it all went!!!

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
11,439 posts
281 reviews
2. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

Your first decision - Do you want flights from Canada included?

Most local Travel Companies only deal with travel within Egypt.

Where do you want to go? We can't decide for you, so you need to do some research for yourself and let us know.

Late January can be quite cold (for Egypt) down in the low 60's (F) see https://tinyurl.com/y9t5uvgf

Cairo is colder than Luxor which would be colder than Aswan

One site for research could be https://egyptsites.wordpress.com/ and I have a few photos of my travels at https:/…collections to give you an idea of what can be seen

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

What would be a fair price for a private guide in Egypt for touring Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan (not including any lodging, domestic flights) during 8-10 days?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
11,439 posts
281 reviews
4. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

Not a clue!

For quotes for guides - have a look at this TA affiliated/owned company https://tourguides.viator.com/Listing.aspx…

For companies look at Things to Do at top of every forum page and then 'Tours' on a list at the left. Send teh same e-mai to at least 10 stating what YOU want

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

Canadian eh 777 We are going in late November and sought quotes from 3 Real Egypt Tours,Royal Egypt Tours and Memphis Tours Good luck

Tamworth, Australia
2 posts
6. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

We are are group of 6 going to Egypt from Australia in November 2018 and have booked with Memphis Tours . So far they have been extremely efficient and helpful.

Partlow, Virginia
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

Memphis Tours! We had the best trip ever in December of 2017, thanks to this company. From the booking to transportation to tours, first rate and completely reliable.

montreal
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
8. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

We are a mature couple as well and enjoy upscale, hassle free travel.

We are leaving in mid Nov. from MTL. for two weeks and booked through 'Voyageur du Monde'.

They also operate the SSSudan Steamship. To visit the Nile Valley it is probably

more efficient to take a 5day cruise (Aswan-Luxor) the ship includes the tour guides and excursions.

The days pre and post cruise can be planned by your agent. We are doing Cairo precruise and spending a few days in Aswan & Luxor postcruise.

Bon Voyage

Cairo, Egypt
11 posts
9. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

Hi,

According to my recommendations, Imperial Egypt is appropriate for a tour to Egypt. I had gone with my family and enjoyed a lot. Yes, you can go there every time. Egypt is the best tourist country to visit. The uniqueness of the place can be seen from the ancient works like museums, pyramids, etc. Also, many things are there to visit like Nile cruises, desert safari and many more. Hope all will enjoy.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
146 posts
56 reviews
10. Re: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt

I'm going in October with my mother. We booked our flights and hotels ourselves and booked private tours and transfers for Cairo and Luxor with "Your Egypt" tours. So far, they've been very responsive and prices seem affordable. They would have booked flights and hotels for us too if we'd wanted, but we wanted to use points and miles.

Reply to: Recommended Tour Company for Egypt
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted