We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Seoul Korea from 12th - 20th of March 2016

Shah Alam, Malaysia
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Going to Seoul Korea from 12th - 20th of March 2016

Hi, I'll be going to Korea in the Mid of March.

I've been looking around on the internet and I have not found any useful information, as the time I'm going to Korea is very awkward. It's neither winter nor spring :(

I have a family of 8, 2 Adults, 2 seniors, 2 youths & 2 toddlers.

I have a few questions,

1) Where should I visit. What are the MUST- see's and do's?

2) My mom would like to go skiing. Is there any skiing resorts that you know that are opened till mid of March?

3) Are they any towns near Seoul that are worth visiting?

4) Do you know how is the weather like?

Thank you for reading this. I would really appreciate your help! (:

Seoul, South Korea
11 posts
1. Re: Going to Seoul Korea from 12th - 20th of March 2016

1) Well, in Seoul center I think you should visit old palaces and its surrounding areas. Its good for just walking around.

2) till late March Skiing resorts near Seoul is still open. However the quality of the snow is bad. More like watery ice.

3) Near Seoul, Incheon port area is nice to visit. China Town and Wall-mi-do.

4) Its turning spring, but its still cold and sometimes will stay below zero.

2. Re: Going to Seoul Korea from 12th - 20th of March 2016

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2016, 06:16