We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi in Jeju

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi in Jeju

Hi there.

I will be visiting Jeju for a few days. I have wifi whilst at my accommodation but would like to have access to wifi whilst out and about. My phone will only be able to work on wifi as it will be turned don airline mode to save roaming costs.

Where is the best place to buy an egg or wifi device? In Jeju (and if so where) or seoul station?

Prices?

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Jeju
Jeju
Jeju Island, South Korea
Maine
Level Contributor
399 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi in Jeju

You can rent it at either GIMPO Airport or JEJU Airport: roaming.kt.com/renewal/eng/center/center.asp

Price: 8,000 won/day - you need to deposit 200,000 won for the rental. You can check a coupon in this link: …blogspot.com/search/…20Korea

2. Re: Wifi in Jeju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2016, 06:17