We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lantern Festival in Seoul

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
65 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Lantern Festival in Seoul

Dear Trip Advisors

I read from Korea Tourism website that the last theme of the Lantern Festival 2015 ends at the Supyo Bridge. Can you advice me what is the nearest subway station that I can take from Supyo Bridge as I am heading to my guesthouse to Heywa. Thank you

Ayanggyo
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Busandaegyo Bridge
Architectural Buildings
Malaysia
Level Contributor
247 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lantern Festival in Seoul

Hello,

Looking at Daum map, looks like Euljiro 3-ga Station will be nearest to Supyo Bridge. The station in south of Cheonggyecheon stream, about 5mins walk. i'm guessing your guesthouse is near Hyehwa Station on line 4? Take line 2 to Hyehwa Station, with one transfer at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (to line 4).

Have fun!

2. Re: Lantern Festival in Seoul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2016, 06:16