We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

School suggestions

Philadelphia
2 posts
School suggestions

Can you please help me decide which international school in Tbilisi is better for my 5 year old. We are moving there in Feb. Any advice?

Thank you.

Visby, Sweden
Level Contributor
1 post
1. Re: School suggestions

Hi!

I know only about the QSI school. It was good in BiH for my older kids. I am starting a job there in January and we have a five year old too!

PA Stensson

Philadelphia
2 posts
2. Re: School suggestions

I e-mailed New School located in Bigomi(?). It is an option as well. They don't have after care and no summer program for 2011.

Tbilisi, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Tbilisi
Level Contributor
551 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: School suggestions

Hello,

QSI would be really good choice, as it's located in American Village, near the Embassy of USA; I do not have information if other international schools have learning programs in English... I will check and write it ASAP

Toronto
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: School suggestions

Hi, I am moving my entire family to Tbilisi. Have 7 1/2 daughter who's currently in French emersion here in Toronto, Canada. Does anybody know of similar schools? Also, any idea what the annual tuition costs are at the QSI and the New School? Thank you so much....

Tbilisi, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Tbilisi
Level Contributor
551 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: School suggestions

Mehman71

are you thinking about French School? there are some like that in Tbilisi also...

Toronto
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: School suggestions

I am thinking about French school with English as a second language.

Thank you...

7. Re: School suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Tbilisi