We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

I want to recommend an apartment in Tbilisi.

the apartment has two bedrooms a, kitchen, bathroom with toilet, and extra toilet. The price is 20-25 Lari per person. You can rent one room, or the whole place.

The owener is very nice, helpful and speaks fluent English.

Her name is Nino Ratiani, and the phone number is +995(8)99183555, or by e-mail: ninoratiani@gmail.com

The apartment is at: 32 Chikobava st. (town center)

It is 12 minutes walk from Marjanishvili Metro station, and 15 minutes walk to old town.

Srilanka
2 posts
1. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

Hello

Thank you for the information..

Hello

I'm a student from Srilanka and i was recently selected for the Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) in Georgia. At the moment I'm looking for a place to stay and was surfing the net for details. I saw the details that you had provided. I would like to know how much your accommodation would cost on monthly basis as i'm looking for a long term stay. And do you have details about other such people who provide accommodation for medical students of TSMU at affordable prices. I'm actually looking for a furnished bed room and kitchen along with a bathroom. I'm looking for a long term stay (my course is 6 years) and the place should be close to TSMU

Thank You

Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

Hi

I have no idea about those details, but do write an E-mail to the owner, Nino

She is a good person, and she know Tbilisi, so you will have good answers from her

Good luck

Yaffa

Srilanka
2 posts
3. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

Thanx

Tbilisi, Georgia
2 posts
4. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

www.myhotels.ge

Company Render Production LLC is pleased to announce the launch of its new and unique website of hotels www.myhotels.ge, which combines variety of the hotels of different classes in Georgia. The website allows Hotels to match our clients with unusually high precision and confidence of full satisfaction.

Each hotel has its personal profile page that gives valuable information and photos of hundreds of hotels in Georgia to our interested customers.

Considering customary needs and preferences, our website allows you to search for the hotel you are interested in, herewith calculate cost of your stay and make reservation request.

If you own a hotel and you wish to introduce your rooms, prices and special offers to thousands of clients or you are the person looking for a comfortable place to stay, we will be more than happy to solicit you in order to choose available hotels and dates for you, or help hotels in creation of their personal profile page on our site. With the development of this site the increase of competition between hotels will be inevitable process, because people will choose the most advantageous conditions.

Enjoy your stay!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
25 posts
5. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

Does it have privacy?

Does it have WIFI internet connection?

Is the location safe?#

Is the flat neat and clean? Do you have pictures?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
25 posts
6. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

Yaffa, the apartment is already taken.

Just confirmed with her,

did you like staying there?

Do you know of any other place?

Tbilisi, Georgia
4 posts
7. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

the best prices Hotel "Mkudro" in Tbilisi http://hotel-mkudro.ge/Services.html

Hotel's description

Hotel Mkudro is situated in one of the most ecologically pure area of Tbilisi. Comfortable and quiet atmosphere is the guarantee of perfect rest and stainless service.

Building of the hotel is surrounded with the evergreen garden; it is fenced and safeguarded all day and night. The hotel has Lux and standards rooms. Hotel has a safe car-parking

New Jersey
Level Contributor
25 posts
8. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

It seems nice but really far from Freedom square. Price with some of the other hotels on malikshvilli is the same,

so why is it so expensive?

Tbilisi, Georgia
1 post
9. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

Dear apartment hunters, there is a very nice website of Tbilisi Apartment rentals, both for short and long term. These people are very helpful and quick, they have all details with pictures on their website and they speak perfect english. Try out www.BestTbilsiApartments.com

Tbilisi, Georgia
1 post
10. Re: Apartment to rent in Tbilisi

For rent 2 bedroom apartment in Tbilisi, the metro Sameditsino, near University TSMU, 70 sq m, the Internet, satellite dish, repair, equipment - everything is there, a beautiful view , rent long-term (500$)... phone 858918309...home 31-11-85....e-mail irakli-85@list.ru