We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a day trip in Tbilisi

Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
3 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
a day trip in Tbilisi

hi guys, i am stopping in Tbilisi for a day in December before my trip home to Baku.

I would like to see Tbilisi , walk around ( found some walking tours ) , eat lovely georgian food , and not to forget about Georgian bazar , and wine and vodka culture.

Any suggestions .

My wife is travelling with me from Europe, so it ll be her first time.

4 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
68 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a day trip in Tbilisi

Hi,

You should definitely explore Tbilisi with its highlights.

There are several walking tour options to discover city with its most fascinating way and enjoy with your flexible program during trip.

Have a great time in Tbilisi!

Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a day trip in Tbilisi

Hello, you need hole day to visit and see all this part. If you want to visit marker "Bazari" I offer you "Didube bazari", it is near Dinamo stadium. You should see Funikulior in the evening time, from there Tbilisi's sightseeing

is best and you can taste there best Georgia food also.

I wish you nice Trip In Tbilisi. .

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
740 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a day trip in Tbilisi

Hi,

You can visit Old Tbilisi sightseeing, Peace Bridge, Rike Park, Metekhi Church, Cable Cars, Narikala Fortress, Sulfur Baths, Shardeni Street, Meidan Square, Freedom Square, Rustaveli Avenue, Funicular, Mtatsminda Park. You can visit Bazars in Central Station or Samgori area. Good Georgian restaurants you can find in Old Tbilisi, Freedom Square and Rustaveli: Machakhela, Samikitno, Mirzaani, Bread House, Taglaura. You can taste famous Georgian food and local wine Red Saperavi or White Rkatsiteli.

Best regards,

George

Private Daily Tours in Georgia

Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
3 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a day trip in Tbilisi

madloba :) glad to hear. Thanks for your help , guys

Edited: 25 November 2017, 20:01
Reply to: a day trip in Tbilisi