We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

Manama, Bahrain
1 post
any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

Good day,

Me and my friend are planning to visit Georgia from feb2-7, and we want a good advice for itineraries and we could save because we'll be from Armenia. This is our first time to make our own itineraries and first time also in a cold place so please can you give us some advice and 5 nights would be enough to visit the beautiful places of Georgia?

Thank you in advance

Cheryl

10 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
1. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

Hello,

I'd advice to include Gudauri and Bakuriani resorts for your trip in Feb. These ski resorts are the most popular destinations for Winter travelling in Georgia.

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

Hi,

5 days are enough to visit the beautiful places of Georgia. In February you can visit the following places in Georgia:

Day 1: Jvari, Ananuri, Gudauri Skiing resort.

Day 2: Mtskheta, Gori, Uplistikhe

Day 3: Borjomi Park, Bakuriani Skiing resort

Day 4: Telavi, Tsinandali, Signagi, Bodbe

Day 5: Tbilisi, Old City, Peace Bridge, Sulfur Bats, Narikala, cable cars, Funicular, Mtatsminda Park.

Best regards,

George

Private Daily Tours in Georgia

3. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 November 2017, 19:35

4. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2018, 16:42

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

Off course if road to Kazbegi is closed he cant go, no one said the opposite

only if weather allows you go. Also me I mention names as tours I do not

include only Kazbegi if I say Kazbegi.

And you can keep personal characterization about other peoples posts for

yourself. People with one post cant decide but can ask for further help

Best regards

Elpiko

Tbilisi, Georgia
3 posts
6. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

I will just say nothing cause of two reasons:

1st) Your post is that "So you can see places likeTbilisi, Kazbegi, Gudauri, Bakuriani, Mtskheta, Uplistikhe, Vardzia, Abastumani"... I say " No reason to go there and a person who was there at least ones in winter knows it..

2nd) She is NOT he "I think", Her name is Cheryl ...

Have a good day and dont be so angry with others posts...

I'm not angry and You shouldn't be as well

Best Regards ,

და გიორგობას გილოცავთ

Edited: 23 November 2017, 15:45
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

My friend in your post you mention the same places Tbilisi, Gudauri, Bakuriani, Mtskheta, Uplistikhe so why you do all this misunderstanding. Me I am not angry with no one and I didn't started to say for other posts nothing. So have a good day too. And Cheryl and other people who wants more info can contact directly. Me I don't analyze all my itinerary in one post.

Best regards

Elpiko

Edited: 23 November 2017, 15:56
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,902 posts
106 reviews
8. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

Elpiko Of Truegeorgiatours

You joined TripAdvisor today to advertise your own company services in the forums, which isn’t permitted, and now you are abusing other members and being unpleasant less than 24 hours since joining.

I’ve asked the Tripadvisor Moderators to look into this forum, because there are so many breaches of TA rules, it needs sorting out.

I suggest you read the Forum Posting Guidelines before you make any further posts.

Here they are..

https:/…200613647

9. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 November 2017, 19:35

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,902 posts
106 reviews
10. Re: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.

Mariam in post #9

Read this.

https:/…200613647

Your activities have also been reported to Tripadvisor Moderators.

Reply to: any suggestions for feb. trip in georgia? feb 2-7.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted