We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

Giza
4 posts
Save Topic
looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

Hello guys!

Hope all is well with you.

This is Mohamed from Egypt and I will travel alone to Tbilisi .

I will start my new adventures on 23-12-2017 till 30-12-2017

So if there's any one will be there during these dates please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

M.Sallam

9 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

I am from Dubai.My dates may be change.I am not sure about it..

Giza
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

Hello Salman!

First of all I'd like to thank you for your reply.

As for the change of dates we still have a time :) and I hope if we are enough lucky to meet there in sha Allah.

Finally I wish you a safe trip and fabulous adventure bro.

Best Regards,

M.Sallam

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

plannig on 29 nov 17

Giza
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

Hello Haseeb!

Thanks for your reply.

Very early date for me, Also if you would like to enjoy with the snow and skating you should come after 15th of December.

Best Regards,

M.Sallam

Doha, Qatar
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

hello there!

will be traveling solo to Tbilisi on 14th to 18th Dec. Cheers!

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

thank you choosing Georgia

December is good time visiting Georgia

welcome

8. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2017, 01:18

9. Re: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2017, 12:17

Reply to: looking for a travel partner to Tbilisi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted