We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Georgia 5 Days

2 posts
Save Topic
Georgia 5 Days

I am traveling during mid December to Georgia, I have 4 nights to spend in Georgia. I was thinking maybe 2 nights in Tiblisi and 2 nights in Bakuriani.

Is it a good idea to first stay in Bakuriani for 2 nights and then transfer to Tiblisi

OR

2 nights in Tiblisi and then move to Bakuriani for 2 nights. Then from Bakuriani I leave directly for the Airport.

Thanks

James

13 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
73 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Georgia 5 Days

Hi James,

It depends on your flight times as well. If you have early arrival in Tbilisi it'd be exhausting to drive to Bakuriani directly from the airport.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Georgia 5 Days

Thank you, I was thinking the same.

I was also thinking that if I booked all 4 nights in Tbilisi I could still do a day tour Bakuriani for the Ski activities and back to my Hotel in the same day. Instead of actually staying overnight in Bakuriani unless of course one full day is not enough at Bakuriani then i would stay overnight and explore Bakuriani the sencond day as well.

Do you think that's a good idea.

3. Re: Georgia 5 Days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2017, 13:14

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
73 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Georgia 5 Days

Hi,

As a Day trip Gudauri resort is nearer then Bakuriani to experience snow.

For rest of the days you can also add some excursions from Tbilisi with return.

5. Re: Georgia 5 Days

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2017, 14:12

6. Re: Georgia 5 Days

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 November 2017, 19:35

England, United...
Level Contributor
12,009 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Georgia 5 Days

More advertising, self promotion and solicitation in the forums by Elpiko .

Reported to TA for removal

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Georgia 5 Days

Hello dear Mondial,

me I don't mention nowhere no site, no phone, no e-mail

I don't even mention itinerary of tour. I let person if wants

to do as please.

So which advertise you say?

Best regards and have a good day

Elpiko

England, United...
Level Contributor
12,009 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Georgia 5 Days

Elpiko

Your very first post on TA today was blatant solicitation.

The Moderators are aware of your activities.

England, United...
Level Contributor
12,009 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Georgia 5 Days

Elpiko

I have just read your PM ( private message) to me, and you need to understand that I don’t reply to private messages.

I do however report inappropriate ones to Tripadvisor.

You also need to understand that TripAdvisor staff can see ALL Private Messages, so Members using the PM service to solicit business for their companies will be dealt with by TripAdvisor in accordance with the site rules.

Reply to: Georgia 5 Days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted