We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best cities to visit

5 posts
Save Topic
Best cities to visit

Hi all

I am teavelling to georgia on 11 nov till 18 nov can anyone suggest me the best cities to visit , i know some cities like tbilisi , gudauri, kazbegi, borjomi , but i am confused how manu days shall i stay in each city , or what are the best places to vist and stay for how many days to explore that city

10 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best cities to visit

Tbilisi ( at least two nights minimum)

Signaghi ( at least one night)

Telavi ( at least one night)

Baluriani ( it's a ski resort and recreational area so if you're going to ski you need a few nights)

Shatili ( Beautiful place at least one night )

Ushguli ( fantastic gorgeous place in the mountains , since it takes a long time to get the union to spend at least two nights)

Batumi

start with this list ,research

PS, Gudauri is gorgeous but it's not really a city it's a small village with Sarot ski resorts

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
179 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best cities to visit

And son't forget Kutaisi...!!

Dudley_in_Tbilisi

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
782 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best cities to visit

Gudauri and Kazbegi just one day, Tbilisi 1-2 days.

best,

George

4. Re: Best cities to visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2017, 13:14

Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best cities to visit

Hello, if you want to see only cities I suggest you Tbilisi of course first of all, then you can visit Signagi, it shoul be nice during late spring, then you shoul see kutaisi and Batumi.

Here are many mountain cities and good villages in Georgia, but in late November it maybe cover with snow and so you need 4x4 car to reach it.

5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best cities to visit

Thanks everyone for the reply , inwas planning to stay 2 nights in gudauri but per your reply i think one night in enough, and regarding the batumi i am bit confused as i heared batumi is the best place to visit in summer because of beaches if i am not wrong , plz suggest me will it be good to visit batumi in mod November

Salmiyah, Kuwait
14 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best cities to visit

Even I was told batumi isn’t for winter. Well I am anyway not into beaches. We are a family with young children, I think it’s a pretty bustling city. Worth going in my ovember end?

8. Re: Best cities to visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2017, 14:57

Kutaisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Best cities to visit

Hello dear visitor.

In Georgia, people say: if you have not seen Mestia (in Svaneti region) you have not seen Georgia :)

So, definitely I highly recommend you to visit Mestia

Have a great day

Lasha

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best cities to visit

I agree, Mestia is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been

Reply to: Best cities to visit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted